Address: http://www.edithwhartonsociety.org/index.html. If you have bookmarked another address, please change it to this one.
Following the site via email, Twitter, and Facebook: You can follow this site by email or through Twitter. Materials posted on this site automatically go to Twitter and Facebook.
Sponsorship: The Edith Wharton Society Site is sponsored by the Edith Wharton Society, a nonprofit educational organization. From 1999-2005, Gonzaga University graciously provided the server space for this site; from 2006-2017 it was hosted through the generosity of Washington State University. The usual disclaimers apply: neither university is responsible for the content or opinions found on these pages.
Posting Information at the Site
- If you have an announcement of an event or book relating to Edith Wharton, or if you’ve published something on Wharton that you would like posted, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Because this is an informational, educational site, notices of books for sale, eBay auctions, appeals for charitable causes (however worthy) not related to Edith Wharton, and other commercial information cannot be posted.
- Although we post information about new books, plays, and so forth relating to Edith Wharton, we do not link to amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, or other overtly commercial sites, and we do not accept any compensation for posting notices.
- If you want to place an advertisement to reach Wharton Society members, please contact the editor of the Edith Wharton Review.
- Decisions about what to post are made by the site author, owner, and designer, Donna Campbell, in conjunction with the Edith Wharton Society Executive Board.
Most of the information at this site (such as the biographical information, the summaries, or the replies to queries) is signed; if it is not signed, the author is the site author.
Design and Editorial Principles
For other principles, please see the About the site author page.